Log in to view help, trainings, and more. New to SWAN? Get started.
Have questions? We are here to help.
Login and access WorkFlows, BLUEcloud, and more.
SWAN supports two Acquisitions products: BLUEcloud Acquisitions and Symphony Acquisitions.
Create pre-cats, find local cataloging practices and policies, and learn about the scripts and processes running on our shared catalog.
Learn about daily circulation duties and functions, including patron management, checkin and checkout functions, holds, mobile and offline circulation, and the Outreach module.
Learn about the SWAN online catalog, mobile app, and patron-facing services.
Find information about databases, authentication, and electronic resource integration in the catalog, including eBook and streaming platforms.
SWAN uses SirsiDynix' Symphony Integrated Library System (ILS). Learn about configuration settings, how they impact your library and support your circulation policies, and configuration files to help identify your library's settings.
Over 99% of SWAN libraries' loan requests are handled between SWAN libraries. The other, less than 1%, can be processed through several methods, including OCLC WorldShare ILL.
Download monthly statistics and learn about BLUEcloud Analytics and on-demand reports in Symphony Workflows.
SWAN engages in a variety of research and discovery projects, with a goal of identifying new tools and services that will benefit our membership.
Review SWAN practices for managing serials and learn how to use the Serials module.
Download software, find recommended hardware, and determine supported third-party vendor integrations.
Sign up for the SWAN Community Forums to network with your colleagues.
Join a SWAN User Group to share ideas and influence decisions in the consortium.
Sign up for the SWAN monthly newsletter to stay informed.
System Wide Automated Network800 Quail Ridge DriveWestmont, IL 60559844-SWAN-LIBhttps://www.swanlibraries.net